Despite the extremely fast cycle from version 2.2 to version 2.4, OpenLP 2.4 has been surprisingly bug-free. Apart from some known issues with video, we've had very few actual bug reports. But that doesn't mean there haven't been any bug reports, or any bugs to be fixed.
So, without much further ado, here's OpenLP 2.4.1, the first of the bugfix releases of OpenLP 2.4.
Bugs fixed in 2.4.1
Here are the bugs we've fixed in 2.4.1:
- #1552501 Problem deleting songs
- #1547234 Missing Verses in EasyWorship 2009 Import
- #1549549 import OpenSong songs with problem
- #1552563 Performance regression: Search by songbook very slow
- #1553863 If searching apocrypha book name while 2nd bible does not have it = Traceback
- #1553922 EasyWorship import throws exception on unknown character
- #1554428 The bug-report window produces traceback when pressing "Send email"
- #1554748 Slide Order Changes in Custom Slides
- #1557514 Error when importing OLP Song Database
- #1559336 Traceback error when attached media (to song) not found
- #1547307 Print Service no longer works in 2.4
We've realised that we haven't always kept the translations up-to-date. With this in mind we plan to release one or two more "bugfix" releases with updated translations. So don't forget to head over to Transifex and keep your language updated!
[ Image Credit: Beetle by Magnus Hagdorn ]