This new application replaces the existing Android Application. The two versions can be installed side-by-side on the same device.
This code is Alpha so has been tested and, in at least one church it is already being used live but there may still be issues with it.
The new version builds on the Android 5 material design theme and whilst will work on a phone, a tablet is the recommended device.
This new version works with OpenLP 2.0 and 2.1.5.
The following functions are supported:
- Select Address and Port of running OpenLP instance.
- Handle user authentication of display changes. - 2.1.5 only
- Support SSL if implemented on OpenLP - 2.1.5 only
- View all items in a service
- Change the slide of a live item
- Make an item in a service live
- Blank the display
- Issue an alert
- Support a graphical main view - 2.1.5 only
The new version can be found at the Google Play Store.
[ Image Credit: Android Lineup - Beige by Rob Bulmahn ]