We're pleased to (finally) announce the latest bugfix release of OpenLP 2.0, version 2.0.2 (codename Debugged Deborah). In this release we have made over 30 tweaks, improvements and bug fixes all over OpenLP, but the areas that have seen the most work are the user interface and the song importers. This wouldn't have been possible without all the feedback and error reports we have recieved from you guys. They really do help!
Some of the bugs fixed in this release:
- OpenLP does not start due to mimetypes bug
- Theme in Song Editor is never reset
- We should not warn when verse order is empty
- Inconvenient focus in Song Editor when adding authors
- Macro enabled presentations are not shown in OpenLP
- Images always get black background when loaded from saved service
- "Display verses on live tool bar" ignored
- Typing a path for a theme background causes a key error
- Typing a path for a theme background does not set background
- Adjust Line Spacing does not work
- Configure shortcuts has two items called settings
- Attach button on exception form does not work
- Transtion + fast slide changes + ESC causes screen to open again
- Delete button in Configure Formatting Tags gets focus
- Importing an OSIS bible always results in English book names
- Traceback in czech bible download Webbible import fails
- Traceback when importing bible with disabled bible plugin in FTW
- Non existing chapters result in traceback when searching webbibles
- getFileNames corrupts file names that use "special chars"
- Opensong Import *some lines missing
- Foil Presenter Importer fails if no verses
- SongShowPlus traceback
- SongShowPlus importer does not handle verse labels such as 1A
- Issues importing Sunday Plus Files
- OpenLP 1 database importer crashes when encountering control chars
- Easy Worship importer progress bar is out
- Cancelling character table dialogue in importer causes OpenLP to crash
For the full list of the changes we've made see: https://launchpad.net/openlp/+milestone/2.0.2
As usual, you can grab this release from the download page. The Mac OS X version, torrents, portable versions and various Linux packages will be updated over the next week or so.
A very big thanks to everybody who helped out, and thanks to you, our community, for your bug reports, giving support and helping others.
Rejoice always, pray continually, give thanks in all circumstances; for this is God’s will for you in Christ Jesus.
1 Thessalonians 5:16-18 (New International Version)