OpenLP one point nine point seven It's like a match made in heaven, With plenty new features And fewer bug creatures.
(Stupid poem courtesy of Raoul - you can moan at him!)
NB: Please note that OpenLP does not work on OS X 10.7 Lion. This is a known issue, and we are working on a solution.
It's release time again, and once again this new version will not disappoint. Along with over 79 bug fixes there have been a large number of features added.
Moving on we hope the next release will either be the first Release Candidate, or the last beta.
- Basic support for audio files on songs.
- Internal database upgrading (no more re-importing of your database).
- Drag and Drop support has been enhanced from the desktop into all plugins and Services.
- It is now possible to change to the colour surrounding small images used for themes or when displayed from a service.
- The Song database now records when a song is created and edited.
- Song Usage can now record when a song is used or printed.
- The Android client is now available on the Android Market
- More visible indication if song usage is active or not.
- Tooltips in the service manager, including theme name, notes and media playing time.
- The spell checker is active in notes as well.
- The First Run Wizard can be re-run.
- Settings can be exported and imported.
Major bugs that have been fixed:
- Render performance improvements.
- Image displaying performance improvement.
- Fixed JPEG support on Mac OS X 10.6.
- Formatting tags now work on second slide when slide is split.
- You can update the song's theme by double-clicking on the top level item in the service manager after setting a new theme.
- The manual is now packaged with OpenLP on Windows.
- Various fixes around the First Run Wizard, including better handling of no connectivity.
- Various fixes for the Bible and songs imports.