Well, I had to make some adjustments to the CSV Bible Importer because of the new format of the Bibles, and it was starting to get a little crowded, so I ended up creating a whole new wizard. This new wizard adds some new things, only found in the new format Bibles, such as a full version name, copyright information (required when you display the verses) and a permission field as well. More on that when RC6 is released.
In terms of the state of development, we've gotten about half way through our task list for RC6. Derek has been tied up at work, but he reckons that he should be getting more free time in the near future, and he hopes to spend some of that time on openlp.org. I've been getting time to work on openlp.org since we got back from honeymoon, but I'm wondering how long that will last. Hopefully long enough for us to get openlp.org 1.0 out the door.
Just a side note about contacting us, I've been getting a number of e-mails recently with feature requests, bug reports and support queries. I don't have the time to go through all of those and then still develop openlp.org. Please use the correct channels for all those items. The Contact Us page has all the details of who to contact for what.