(1.9.3+bzr1131) Error on opening Service list

Hi... First of all, I'd like to say "thank you" to all developers who have made this project better and better. I've tried version 1.9.3+bzr1131, and I think this release has fixed some issues on v.1.9.3, including service list and performance issue. But I found a bug that still exists in this release. I add a song with no author name, eg. "Amazing Grace ()" to Service list, save and close OpenLP. When I rerun OpenLP and open the service list saved, I got error dialog box. I try to add 5 more songs (without author), I got 6 error dialog boxes when reopen it. May this be fixed...
Forums: 

I can confirm this with this traceback on Winxp

Traceback (most recent call last):

File "c:\Documents and Settings\raoul\My Documents\My Projects\openlp\trunk\build\pyi.win32\OpenLP\outPYZ1.pyz/openlp.plugins.songs.lib.mediaitem", line 431, in serviceLoad

File "c:\Documents and Settings\raoul\My Documents\My Projects\openlp\trunk\build\pyi.win32\OpenLP\outPYZ1.pyz/openlp.plugins.songs.lib.xml", line 349, in xml_to_song

File "lxml.objectify.pyx", line 225, in lxml.objectify.ObjectifiedElement.__getattr__ (src/lxml/lxml.objectify.c:2693)

File "lxml.objectify.pyx", line 484, in lxml.objectify._lookupChildOrRaise (src/lxml/lxml.objectify.c:5221)

AttributeError: no such child: author

I always add "Author Unknown" and don't have a problem with your issue.  I don't remember if I added "Author Unknown" or if it was already in the program, but it does help.

Denise McFa

This is caused by no Author being attached to a song.  I thought this was mandatory but it seems it is optional.

The code has been amended to fix this so try on a build 1141 or greater.