open lp 2.00 fails to import song database from ver 1.0.1

This is the error message I am conistently getting but have found no help from either trouble shooting suggestons. Searches of forums have proved equlalay fruitlesss. Does any one have any further suggestions. I have also tried reinstalling openlp without any success

raceback (most recent call last):

File "D:\OpenLP_Code\trunk\build\pyi.win32\OpenLP\outPYZ1.pyz/openlp.core.ui.wizard", line 191, in onCurrentIdChanged

File "D:\OpenLP_Code\trunk\build\pyi.win32\OpenLP\outPYZ1.pyz/openlp.plugins.songs.forms.songimportform", line 762, in performWizard

File "D:\OpenLP_Code\trunk\build\pyi.win32\OpenLP\outPYZ1.pyz/openlp.plugins.songs.lib.olp1import", line 74, in doImport

File "D:\OpenLP_Code\trunk\build\pyi.win32\OpenLP\outPYZ1.pyz/openlp.plugins.songs.lib.olp1import", line 158, in getEncoding

File "D:\OpenLP_Code\trunk\build\pyi.win32\OpenLP\outPYZ1.pyz/sqlite", line 61, in connect

File "D:\OpenLP_Code\trunk\build\pyi.win32\OpenLP\outPYZ1.pyz/sqlite.main", line 445, in __init__

DatabaseError: unable to open database: ALLUSERSPROFILE%\Application Data\openlp.org\Data\songs.olpC:/Documents and Settings/VBPC/My Documents/VPBC/VPBC AV/Openlp song export/Song list import back up 4 December 2011.olp

Forums: 

Why does your file name say, "ALLUSERSPROFILE%\Application Data\openlp.org\Data\songs.olpC:/Documents and Settings/VBPC/My Documents/VPBC/VPBC AV/Openlp song export/Song list import back up 4 December 2011.olp" - that looks wrong (it looks like it has 2  file names in one).

Hi

A very good  question. Under the import software I can't seem to disable it or change it in the browse function window. I also tried to find the folder it referred to to transfer the export file into the application data under all user porfiles to see if that helped but was unabe to locate it in windows search function. I was wondering if it is due to the fact it is such an earlier version of Open lp and whether trying to import it in in a slightly newer version and then daisy chaining it up into the openlp2 version is worth trying.

I get the same error messages when I try to import the Good news Bible in csv text.

Regards

geoff