Displays (Managing Screens)
The display manager provides the following additional features:
- Ability to work with single screen and move between the slides using the keyboard
- Ability to change the size of the output screen so it can mimic a projector of a different size
- Ability to create custom Tags to all different font colours and styles within as song
- Ability to define your own custom tags and save them.
The new theme manager provides the following additional features:
- Improved and more flexible theme editor
- Ability to clone/rename themes
- New Gradient type for backgrounds
- Transparent background
- Ability to change the font / style of slide footers.
- Ability change the size and location of the main text area along with the footers.
- Main Font Editor shows number of lines on the slide.
- Ability to indent up to 10 character when line wrapping
- Ability to adjust line spacing on Main font
- Edit shows how many text lines a theme allows
- Ability to change size of character border and shadow
- Ability to adjust the line spacing
The new service manager now provides a tree view of the frames within a service item. This allows service items to be started part way through. For example, It the item were a song selecting verse 2 would load the song with verse 2 displayed.
- Change the Service Theme and all items are re-rendered
- Edit a Theme and all items using theme are re-rendered
- Change the Theme for an individual item in the list.
- Edit a Song or Custom Item in the list and have it replaced in the list. If the item is also being displayed Live it will be updated.
- Re Order the list using drag and drop.
- Ability to add Notes to individual Service Items.
- Ability to re-order and delete the contents of an Image service item
- Ability to add additional items to Bible and Image service items by menu and drag and drop
- Ability to collapse/expand all items in service manager to view all pages.
- Ability to import songs from Service into Songs plugin.
- Ability to define a start and end time for media item.
- Ability to preview the next item in the service when adding a item live.
- Ability to add an item live and start at any page
Many new features have been added to Alerts. These include:
- Alerts queue up to display in order.
- Ability to save generated alerts if Alert is currently being displayed.
- Ability to re-use alerts
- Ability to maintain stored alerts and create new ones or edit existing ones.
- Ability to have a template and add parameter to alert
- Issue Alerts over all presentation types
Many new features have been added to the songs plugin. These include:
- New dialog to edit the song with child window for Authors
- Ability to edit individual verses or Songs as well as the whole Song in one.
- Ability to add Topics and Song book to Song
- A song can be edited from the Preview panel and redisplayed on exit
- Can be edited from the Preview Panel
- Can be saved and trigger a Preview without leaving the editor
- Verse Tagging and verse lists now available
- Ability to add multiple songs to service manager in one operation
- Song Import from different applications/file formats:
- Openlp.org v1
- OpenLP v2
- Generic Document/Presentation
- SongShow Plus
- Songs of Fellowship
- Sunday Plus
- Words of Worship
- OpenLyrics song export
- Link audio to songs
Many new features have been added to the bibles plugin. These include:
- Second translation support. Display two translations on one slide (1 verse per slide).
- An Advanced bible search (select books, chapters, verses from comboboxes)
- In quick search: can be interchanged with "v". E.G John 1:4 is the same as John 1v4
- Ability to import bibles directly from the Web (CrossWalk and BibleGateway). These bibles will be downloaded as needed and stored for future use.
- Import bibles in the format:
- Sword export (via the mod2osis tool)
- openlp.org 1.x
- Ability the Theme Bible slides independently of Songs Themes
- Ability to combine Bible searches on the same slide (Keep/Clear drop down on search tab)
- Different display settings.
The media plugin plays videos and audio files.
- Plays videos
- Plays audio files
- Add multiple media items to service manager in one go.
- Show Text with a transparent theme over a video
- Allows VLC (external) to be used as a media player
A reimplementation of the Images in v1.x.
- New Live controller has been added with the ability to loop through all slides in the service item using a timer.
- New Image options tab to set the loop delay
- Images can replace the live backgroud.
- Allow Images to be added to existing service manager items.
A new plugin to allow custom text items, similar to songs but without the additional information, to be displayed.
- No need to use songs to store liturgy.
- Ability to edit individual slides as well as all slides combined.
- Like songs, each custom text item can be assigned a theme.
- Ability to use LibreOffice/OpenOffice Impress to show presentations (Recommended minimum version: v3.2)
- Ability to use PowerPoint to show presentations (Windows only)
- Ability to use the free PowerPoint Viewer to show presentations (Windows only)
A new plugin to allow remote computers to control OpenLP via a web interface. This plugin is Inactive by default.
- Receive the service list
- Change the current item
- Change the current slides
- Send alerts
- Blank/Unblank the screen
- Stage View/Monitor
- Ability perform a search and add the item to the Service or send it live
A new plugin to allow a list (CSV) file to be produced of Live songs. This is extremely handy for end-of-year CCLI license reports and the like.
- Automatically records all songs passing through the Live controller
- Ability to delete records up to a certain date.
- Ability to export records between dates.